2008年12月6日星期六

yesterday was yesterday, today is today

OK fine
*
I admitted that I FAILED to do so yesterday
*
so what's the big deal?
*
as I said
*
I will TRY maaaaaaa
*
so I did TRIED what
*
although the TRIAL was kind of aheeeeeeeeem!
*
but
*
at leasssssssst I tried maaaa
*
N
*
you don't expect TRIAL to be fully successful
*
right?
*
DOnt WORRY
*
I will proceed with my second trial today
*
STUDY
*
STUDY
*
STUDY
*
STUDY
*
STUDY
*
*
*
*
*
*
untill
*
I glue my face on the same book
*
again
....
2068

4 条评论:

-devilunoe- 说...
此评论已被作者删除。
-devilunoe- 说...

talking to urself again? haha.. funny lah you! lady.. dont glue ur face on the book.. waste money only.. just burn it and drink.. then sure know everything and dun need to study anymore.. lalala.. just simply chot ya.. hehe^^p

灵魂-文 说...

leng lui~~you really geng o~~~ don't glue your face ady lo~~hohohoho

Licia 说...

不客气!